2013 Flea Market
The Bellmore Lions Club presents the Flea Market at the Belmore Train Station Parking Lot located just north of Sunrise Hwy. just east of Bellmore Ave. (across the street from Arby’s.)
Flea Market Dates
- April 1, 21
- May 5,19
- June 16, 30
- July 14, 28
- August 11, 25
- September 1, 2
- October 6, 20
- November 3, 17
- December 1, 8, 15, 22
2012 Vendor Information
- One Spot $40 (includes 2 parking spots: one for Vehicle, one for Display)
- Extra display spots are $40 each
- Arrive early to select your own spots
- Two Porta Potties will be on site.
- Large dumpster on site to discard your waste
Flea Market Rules
The following items can not be displayed or sold:
- Guns of any kind (except black powder)
- Knives or Ninji type weapons
- Live animals: Dogs, Cats, etc.
- Food or Water
Please call Roy Weinman for more information at:
106 Bedford Ave.
Bellmore, NY 11710
Phone: (516) 785-0222
The Bellmore Lions Club Flea Market reserves the right to remove any vendor that is not compliant with Flea Market Rules.