2016 Flea Market
The Bellmore Lions Club presents the Flea Market at the Belmore Train Station Parking Lot located just north of Sunrise Hwy. just west of Bellmore Ave. (across the street from King Kullen Supermarket).
Flea Market Dates
- April 10, 24
- May 8,22
- June 12,19
- July 3, 17, 31
- August 14, 28
- September 4, 25
- October 2, 16, 30
- November 13, 27
- December 4, 12, 18
2016 Vendor Information
- One Spot $50 (includes 2 parking spots: one for Vehicle, one for Display)
- Extra display spots are $50 each
- Arrive early to select your own spots
- There is no saving of spaces for other vendors
- Two Porta Potties will be on site
- Large dumpster on site to discard your waste
- Money is collected by Lion Club volunteers early in the morning, please have your money then
Flea Market Rules
The following items cannot be displayed or sold:
- Guns of any kind (except black powder)
- Knives or Ninja type weapons
- Live animals: Dogs, Cats, etc.
Please call Roy, David Weinman or Rich for more information at:
Roy: (516) 524-2157
David: (516) 785-0222
Rich: (516) 375-8674
The Bellmore Lions Club Flea Market reserves the right to remove any vendor that is not compliant with Flea Market Rules.
All Flea Market dates are weather permitting.