2017 Flea Market
The Bellmore Lions Club presents the Flea Market at the Belmore Train Station Parking Lot located just north of Sunrise Hwy. just west of Bellmore Ave. (across the street from King Kullen Supermarket).
Flea Market Dates:
- April 2, 30
- May 14, 21
- June 11, 25
- July 9, 23
- August 6, 20
- September 3, 24
- October 8, 22
- November 5, 19, 26
- December 3, 10
2016 Vendor Information *
- One Spot $60 (includes 2 parking spots: one for Vehicle, one for Display)
- Extra display spots are $60 each
- Arrive early to select your own spots
- There is no saving of spaces for other vendors
- Four Porta Potties will be on site
- Large dumpster on site to discard your waste
- Money is collected by Lion Club volunteers early in the morning, please have your money then
Flea Market Rules *
The following items cannot be displayed or sold:
- Guns of any kind (except black powder)
- Knives or Ninja type weapons
- Live animals: Dogs, Cats, etc.
* Rules and fees are subject to change.
Please call Roy Weinman, Rich or Jack Skelly for more information at:
Roy: (516) 524-2157
Rich: (516) 375-8674
Jack: (516) 567-4355
The Bellmore Lions Club Flea Market reserves the right to remove any vendor that is not compliant with Flea Market Rules.
All Flea Market dates are weather permitting.